These tasty lamb patties are juicy and flavorful, with incredibly clean ingredients. Whether you’re strict paleo, autoimmune protocol (AIP), or avoiding FODMAPs, these delicious patties will nourish you without being bland or boring. In fact, they pack some fantastic flavour with the ginger and green onions. You can make them into bite sized patties to have for breakfast, or sliders or burgers for lunch or dinner. They also make a great snack.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 3 green onions, sliced thin (green parts only if avoiding FODMAPs)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
1) Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Use your hands to mix the ingredients, without over working the meat (just enough to combine).
3) Form into patties.
4) Either grill the patties on a grill or pan until cooked through (time will vary depending on size, approx. 4 minutes per side if mini patties). Or bake in the oven at 375°F until cooked through (approx. 20 minutes, depending on size). Test to see if done by cutting one in half to make sure it’s no longer pink inside.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please let me know in the comments and remember to share it (pinterest, facebook, twitter, etc.). Thanks!