Do you ever peek into other people’s shopping carts, or gawk at their purchases at the check-out? Do you then try to figure out what kind of diet, if any, they’re on? Followed perhaps by a quick glance at the shopper to evaluate the success of that diet?
Somehow I doubt I’m the only one… In which case, you might find my weekly shopping loot interesting (Oops! Forgot to take a photo while the groceries were in the cart).
Even more nosy? ;) Here are the details:
- Organic green leaf lettuce
- Avalon organic whipping cream (they finally had it in stock!)
- Organic strawberries
- Organic eggs
- Organic sour cream
- Organic inside round steaks
- Organic avocados
- Green & Black’s organic 85% dark chocolate
- Skotidakis 9% Plain Greek Yogurt (first time trying this, didn’t realize wasn’t organic – they didn’t have my favourite brand: Greek Gods)
- Organic chickens
- Organic carrots
- Organic peaches
- Goat Cheese
- Organic Italian parsley
- Organic Onions
- Organic leeks
Notes: These groceries were bought at Whole Foods and will feed 2 for dinner for the week, and 1 for lunch.