Do you ever peek into other people’s shopping carts, or gawk at their purchases at the check-out? Do you then try to figure out what kind of diet, if any, they’re on? Followed perhaps by a quick glance at the shopper to evaluate the success of that diet?
Somehow I doubt I’m the only one… In which case, you might find my weekly shopping loot interesting (Oops! Forgot to take a photo while the groceries were in the cart).
Even more nosy? ;) Here are the details:
- Jason Aloe Vera liquid hand soap
- Okanagan goat feta (for salad)
- Organic lean ground beef (for chimichurri beef lettuce wraps)
- Organic strawberries (for salad)
- Organic iceberg lettuce
- Organic butter lettuce
- Organic Hass avocados
- Organic cream cheese
- Whipping cream (they didn’t have organic….again)
- Cheddar cheese
- Organic 88% dark chocolate
- Organic jumbo eggs
- Organic Italian parsley
- Organic cilantro
Notes: These groceries were bought at Whole Foods and will feed me for dinner and lunch this week. Not shown: 2 conventional steaks and one container of Haagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream from Urban Fare (cheat). The cream cheese and whipping cream are for some cheesecake popsicles I plan to experiment with.